Request for Student Transcripts

Please print and bring or mail the completed form to the P-OASHS. Remember that "official transcripts" must be mailed directly to the college or university of your choice.

Student Transcript Request Form

School address:

Philipsburg-Osceola Area Senior High School ATTN: Counseling Office 502 Philips Street Philipsburg, PA 16866